In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- SDX Energy: 107 ft Net of Gas-bearing Kafr El Sheikh Sands
- Two Deep, Unconventional Gas Exploratory Wells Planned in Rub al Khali, Saudi Arabia
- Short-lateral Test Planned in Sunoco Felda Field in Florida
- Calyx Energy Completes Three, Two-mile Long Horizontal Woodford Wells
- North Slope Discovery Produces 3.52 Mbbl of Oil from Nanushuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Chevron will invest some $3 billion into lowering emissions between now and 2028—a figure it expected to grow, CFO Pierre Breber said at the Reuters Events Global Energy Transition conference.
Energy lenders must keep borrowers at arm’s length while they face COVID-19 challenges or risk lender liability.
Southwestern Energy—considered first-movers in the ESG space—certified its first wells as responsibly sourced in 2017 through a partnership with Project Canary.