In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- SDX Energy: 107 ft Net of Gas-bearing Kafr El Sheikh Sands
- Two Deep, Unconventional Gas Exploratory Wells Planned in Rub al Khali, Saudi Arabia
- Short-lateral Test Planned in Sunoco Felda Field in Florida
- Calyx Energy Completes Three, Two-mile Long Horizontal Woodford Wells
- North Slope Discovery Produces 3.52 Mbbl of Oil from Nanushuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Panelists agreed there are, however, exceptions. And costs could run from thousands to millions of dollars depending on services needed to restart production.
New pipelines coming online are expected to ease Permian Basin gas takeaway capacity woes.
Experts say electrofacies could prove beneficial for oil companies considering vertically unbounded wells in the Permian Basin.