In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- SDX Energy: 107 ft Net of Gas-bearing Kafr El Sheikh Sands
- Two Deep, Unconventional Gas Exploratory Wells Planned in Rub al Khali, Saudi Arabia
- Short-lateral Test Planned in Sunoco Felda Field in Florida
- Calyx Energy Completes Three, Two-mile Long Horizontal Woodford Wells
- North Slope Discovery Produces 3.52 Mbbl of Oil from Nanushuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
If successful, the offer to buy PGS’s multiclient library would significantly broaden TGS’s worldwide geophysical data offering, TGS said.
Montage Resources entered into a non-binding letter of intent with an international third-party for the sale of its existing noncore Ohio Utica wellhead gas and liquids gathering infrastructure.
Oil major Exxon Mobil said Jan. 31 it would create three new separate E&P companies, effective April 1, in an effort to double its profit by 2025.