In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- SDX Energy: 107 ft Net of Gas-bearing Kafr El Sheikh Sands
- Two Deep, Unconventional Gas Exploratory Wells Planned in Rub al Khali, Saudi Arabia
- Short-lateral Test Planned in Sunoco Felda Field in Florida
- Calyx Energy Completes Three, Two-mile Long Horizontal Woodford Wells
- North Slope Discovery Produces 3.52 Mbbl of Oil from Nanushuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The C3.ai Digital Transformation Institute (DTI) revealed March 4 that global energy company Shell is the newest industry partner to join the consortium of universities, national laboratories, and companies that make up the Institute.
Oceaneering International Inc. said that its Subsea Robotics (SSR) and Offshore Projects Group (OPG) have been awarded an integrated rig services contract on March 2 for covering the Khaleesi/Mormont and Samurai fields in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
Aquaterra Energy has secured a multi-million-dollar riser contract on March 2 with a marine vessel owner and operator for deeper water well intervention projects mainly in the Asia Pacific region.