In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- SDX Energy: 107 ft Net of Gas-bearing Kafr El Sheikh Sands
- Two Deep, Unconventional Gas Exploratory Wells Planned in Rub al Khali, Saudi Arabia
- Short-lateral Test Planned in Sunoco Felda Field in Florida
- Calyx Energy Completes Three, Two-mile Long Horizontal Woodford Wells
- North Slope Discovery Produces 3.52 Mbbl of Oil from Nanushuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Stephanie Reed, Parsley Energy’s VP of land who oversaw the execution of more than two dozen trades across the core of the Midland Basin.
Murphy Oil plans to use proceeds from its Malaysia exit to PTTEP for share buybacks as well as funding Eagle Ford Shale and U.S. Gulf of Mexico operations.