In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Caerus Oil & Gas Announces Results from Three Directionally Drilled Garfield County, Colo., Completions
- CrownQuest Completes Two More Wolfcamp Wells at its Avogadro Prospect
- Walker Ridge Block 758 Discovery Tested Flowing 5,701 bbl of Oil, 12.77 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Ganope Plans to Drill 11 Exploration Wells in the Red Sea
- Spraberry Trend Well Completed in Dawson County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The agreement with Ørsted could include a large-scale wind energy, electrolysis and synthetic gas-via-methanation co-development in western Wyoming where Williams owns significant land area and natural gas infrastructure.
When Oil and Gas Investor launched 40 years ago during the summer of 1981, it was the first industry publication to focus on the financial aspect of exploring for hydrocarbons versus the technical side. To celebrate those four decades of conversations we’ve had with myriad industry executives, we reached out to a number of them for their thoughts on the industry’s past, present and future.
Rock Creek Resources LLC retained BOK Financial Securities for the sale of certain Wyoming properties covering nearly 14,000 net acres (100% HBP).