In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Caerus Oil & Gas Announces Results from Three Directionally Drilled Garfield County, Colo., Completions
- CrownQuest Completes Two More Wolfcamp Wells at its Avogadro Prospect
- Walker Ridge Block 758 Discovery Tested Flowing 5,701 bbl of Oil, 12.77 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Ganope Plans to Drill 11 Exploration Wells in the Red Sea
- Spraberry Trend Well Completed in Dawson County, Texas
Top 12 Recent Gulf of Mexico Discoveries
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
WhiteHawk Picks Up Haynesville Mineral, Royalty Interests in $105 Million Deal
2023-01-18 - The Haynesville royalties are in the core of the basin, WhiteHawk said, adding that its position will cover 375,000 gross unit acres in northwestern Louisiana.
BP Closes $4.1 Billion Purchase of RNG Producer Archaea Energy
2022-12-28 - Archaea’s RNG capabilities are expected to provide an immediate 50% increase to BP’s biogas supply volumes.
IPC Announces Acquisition of Canada’s Cor4 Oil Corp.
2023-02-07 - International Petroleum Corp.’s acquisition of Cor4 Oil Corp. is based on an asset consideration of CA$84 million and are complementary to IPC’s existing assets in Canada.
Talos Energy Announces Shareholder Approval of EnVen Acquisition
2023-02-09 - Following shareholder approval, Talos Energy’s acquisition of EnVen Energy is expected to close Feb. 13.
Pioneer Natural Resources Denies Report of Acquisition Interest
2023-02-27 - Pioneer Natural Resources made the statement following news reports that it was considering an acquisition of Appalachian E&P Range Resources Corp.