In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Caerus Oil & Gas Announces Results from Three Directionally Drilled Garfield County, Colo., Completions
- CrownQuest Completes Two More Wolfcamp Wells at its Avogadro Prospect
- Walker Ridge Block 758 Discovery Tested Flowing 5,701 bbl of Oil, 12.77 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Ganope Plans to Drill 11 Exploration Wells in the Red Sea
- Spraberry Trend Well Completed in Dawson County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Leopard well hit more than 600 ft of net oil pay at multiple levels, Shell said.
The vast majority of Pemex’s current production comes from shallow-water areas clustered around the southern rim of the GoM, off the coast of the states of Veracruz, Campeche and Tabasco.
The Trion Field is in the Perdido Fold Belt area in the deepwater GoM.