In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery Tested Flowing 5.602 Mbbl O Oil, 6.38 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Marcellus Completions Flow 43.997 MMcf, 44.6 MMcf Per Day
- Offshore Angola Discovery Hits 203-m Oil Column
- ExxonMobil Discovery In Offshore Cyprus Hits 436-ft Gas-bearing Reservoir
- Cabot Completes Four Marcellus Shale Discoveries In Susquehanna County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Egypt has reached initial agreements with five major energy firms to explore for oil and gas in deep waters in off its western coast on the Mediterranean, the petroleum minister said.
Attention remains on finding and maintaining operational efficiencies amid market challenges for U.S. shale producers.
Companies added two oil rigs in the week to Feb. 14, bringing the total count to 678, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co. said in its weekly report.