In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery Tested Flowing 5.602 Mbbl O Oil, 6.38 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Marcellus Completions Flow 43.997 MMcf, 44.6 MMcf Per Day
- Offshore Angola Discovery Hits 203-m Oil Column
- ExxonMobil Discovery In Offshore Cyprus Hits 436-ft Gas-bearing Reservoir
- Cabot Completes Four Marcellus Shale Discoveries In Susquehanna County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Oilfield services company Petrofac Ltd. said it would sell its remaining 51% interest in its Mexico operations to Perenco (Oil & Gas) International Ltd. for $276 million.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Encana Bakken assets and Scoop and Stack leasing opportunities from Panhandle Oil and Gas.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Energy Transfer’s roughly $5 billion acquisition and a multimillion-dollar all-equity deal by Diamondback’s mineral acquisition subsidiary.