In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery Tested Flowing 5.602 Mbbl O Oil, 6.38 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Marcellus Completions Flow 43.997 MMcf, 44.6 MMcf Per Day
- Offshore Angola Discovery Hits 203-m Oil Column
- ExxonMobil Discovery In Offshore Cyprus Hits 436-ft Gas-bearing Reservoir
- Cabot Completes Four Marcellus Shale Discoveries In Susquehanna County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com