In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery Tested Flowing 5.602 Mbbl O Oil, 6.38 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Marcellus Completions Flow 43.997 MMcf, 44.6 MMcf Per Day
- Offshore Angola Discovery Hits 203-m Oil Column
- ExxonMobil Discovery In Offshore Cyprus Hits 436-ft Gas-bearing Reservoir
- Cabot Completes Four Marcellus Shale Discoveries In Susquehanna County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Ragan Altizer, the former Ajax Resources CFO, joins Halcón while the Permian producer is undergoing a restructuring after filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier this month.
GE plans to fully separate from Baker Hughes in an “orderly manner” over the next two to three years as it targets a leaner corporate structure.
Whiting Petroleum CFO Michael Stevens will be replaced by Correne Loeffler, who joins the company from Callon Petroleum which recently announced a multibillion-dollar acquisition.