In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery Tested Flowing 5.602 Mbbl O Oil, 6.38 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Marcellus Completions Flow 43.997 MMcf, 44.6 MMcf Per Day
- Offshore Angola Discovery Hits 203-m Oil Column
- ExxonMobil Discovery In Offshore Cyprus Hits 436-ft Gas-bearing Reservoir
- Cabot Completes Four Marcellus Shale Discoveries In Susquehanna County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Technology could help unlock more barrels from shale plays, as it has in the past, but comfort levels pose challenges amid tough market conditions.
Chevron is still open to asset transactions as it continues to optimize and grow production in the Permian Basin.
The discovery located in state waters offshore Alaska could hold as much as 10 billion barrels of oil in place.