In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Bluebird Field Completion in Uintah County, Utah, Flows from Multiple Zones
- Bossier Shale Discovery in Harrison County, Texas Flows 2.135 MMcf/d.
- Shell Announces Results from Three Wolfcamp Discoveries in Loving County, Texas
- EOG Receives Permits for Six Stacked-lateral Wells in Wyoming’s Johnson County
- Ward County, Texas, Wolfcamp Completion Results Announced by WPX Energy (Devon Energy)
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Two New York City pension funds voted to divest their portfolios of some $4 billion worth of fossil fuel company securities, Mayor Bill de Blasio, Comptroller Scott Stringer, and fund trustees said.
Geologist Dr. Scott Tinker is on a mission to educate the world on the critical intersection of energy, environment and economics. Can he save the world’s energy future by drawing players into the radical middle?
Shell joins fellow Euro majors in messaging—and capitalizing—huge green energy business redirections. By their urgent actions, you would think these majors wholeheartedly believe oil and gas demand is fading to zero fast. But is it?