In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Bluebird Field Completion in Uintah County, Utah, Flows from Multiple Zones
- Bossier Shale Discovery in Harrison County, Texas Flows 2.135 MMcf/d.
- Shell Announces Results from Three Wolfcamp Discoveries in Loving County, Texas
- EOG Receives Permits for Six Stacked-lateral Wells in Wyoming’s Johnson County
- Ward County, Texas, Wolfcamp Completion Results Announced by WPX Energy (Devon Energy)
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-08-17 - U.S. independent oil and gas producers EOG, Comstock and Murphy Oil reported A&D in the Midcontinent, Rockies, Haynesville Shale and offshore amid a sporadic first half of dealmaking.
2022-06-09 - PDC Energy received its second Oil and Gas Development Plan (OGDP) permit approval for its Kenosha OGDP in Weld County, Colo.
2022-06-21 - “There’s lots of running room” in the Marcellus Shale for operators developing from an ESG perspective, Randall Wright, president of Wright & Co Inc., told DUG East attendees.
2022-06-28 - Imperial and Exxon Mobil agreed to sell XTO Energy Canada, a jointly owned shale producer in Western Canada, in an all-cash transaction to Whitecap Resources.
2022-06-27 - Shale producers in the U.S. are looking at refracking wells as a means to produce oil on a budget to offset the global oil shortage.