In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- South Marsh Island Completion Hits 91 ft of Pay in Pleistocene Sand
- Marathon Completes Three Forks, Middle Bakken Wells from Pad in Dunn County, N.D.
- Niobrara Completion In Converse County Flows 1.528 Mbbl of Oil, 3.023 MMcf/d.
- Oil Field Discovery Announced in China’s Bohai Bay
- Mississippi Canyon Block 546: 1.099 Mbbl of Condensate, 32.634 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Check out these E&P and drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest offshore E&P highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest activity highlights from around the world.