In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- South Marsh Island Completion Hits 91 ft of Pay in Pleistocene Sand
- Marathon Completes Three Forks, Middle Bakken Wells from Pad in Dunn County, N.D.
- Niobrara Completion In Converse County Flows 1.528 Mbbl of Oil, 3.023 MMcf/d.
- Oil Field Discovery Announced in China’s Bohai Bay
- Mississippi Canyon Block 546: 1.099 Mbbl of Condensate, 32.634 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
E&P executives find themselves under fire for pocketing large bonus payouts in recent years while shareholder equity values tanked, but blame it on a broken incentive model. Now, the rules are being rewritten for how executives are rewarded.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
A new majority owner and a new CEO energize pure-play Eagle Ford Shale operator Penn Virginia to catch its stride.