In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Completion Tested Flowing 2.005 Mbbl of Oil, 2.991 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Norphlet Test Spud In Santa Rosa County, Fla.
- Offshore Ireland Prospect Prospective Gas Resources: 1.5 Tcf.
- Two Offsetting Wolfcamp Wells Completed In Lea County, N.M.
- Offshore U.K. Appraisal Well Hits 9.4-m Reservoir Interval At Colter Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado , Hart Energy.com
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Nick Vandivere, CEO of ThoughtTrace which is a Houston-based software company using AI and machine learning to streamline operations for the energy industry.
Chaparral Energy said Dec. 23 its board of directors has appointed Charles “Chuck” Duginski as president and CEO, effective Dec. 20.