In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Completion Tested Flowing 2.005 Mbbl of Oil, 2.991 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Norphlet Test Spud In Santa Rosa County, Fla.
- Offshore Ireland Prospect Prospective Gas Resources: 1.5 Tcf.
- Two Offsetting Wolfcamp Wells Completed In Lea County, N.M.
- Offshore U.K. Appraisal Well Hits 9.4-m Reservoir Interval At Colter Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado , Hart Energy.com
Oil firms Equinor and Rosneft expect to extract some 250 million barrels of oil and 23 billion cubic meters of gas during the first part of the development of the Severo-Komsomolskoye oilfield in Russia, Equinor said on Dec. 23.
Repsol will still hold a 51% stake in the block after the deal.
The latest discovery was made by the Mako-1 well drilled about 10 km southeast of the Liza Field.