In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Meramec Wells Completed At Increased Density Pilot In Blaine County, Okla.
- ConocoPhillips Receives Drilling Permits From Five Delineation Tests At Willow Prospect
- Results From Offshore Norway Wildcat Announced By Equinor
- Two Upper Three Forks Discoveries Reported At Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Report For Tullow Oil Offshore Jamaica Prospect: 229 MMboe.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Service providers and operators innovate to ensure record production continues.
The Eagle Ford Shale play continues to deliver a steady supply of resources.
The company will use surfactant polymer injection in the Tanjung Field to pump oil from reservoirs that can’t be extracted through the conventional methods.