In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Meramec Wells Completed At Increased Density Pilot In Blaine County, Okla.
- ConocoPhillips Receives Drilling Permits From Five Delineation Tests At Willow Prospect
- Results From Offshore Norway Wildcat Announced By Equinor
- Two Upper Three Forks Discoveries Reported At Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Report For Tullow Oil Offshore Jamaica Prospect: 229 MMboe.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
States have blocked pipelines, coal terminals and other projects under the Clean Water Act.
Measure by Cruz and Shaheen could be proposed by June 1.
Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley will likely be delayed for several more months.