In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Meramec Wells Completed At Increased Density Pilot In Blaine County, Okla.
- ConocoPhillips Receives Drilling Permits From Five Delineation Tests At Willow Prospect
- Results From Offshore Norway Wildcat Announced By Equinor
- Two Upper Three Forks Discoveries Reported At Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Report For Tullow Oil Offshore Jamaica Prospect: 229 MMboe.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
The OGInterview: Mewbourne Oil CEO Ken Waits [WATCH]
2023-06-01 - Hart Energy's Jordan Blum spoke to Mewbourne Oil CEO Ken Waits about the company's unique approach during the pandemic, how it's aiding in global oil and gas supply and the evolving world of energy education.
Pioneer’s Scott Sheffield to Retire
2023-04-26 - Pioneer Natural Resources named Richard P. Dealy as successor to CEO Scott Sheffield, who will retire at the end of 2023.
Callon Petroleum Names Former EP Energy Chief as COO
2023-05-19 - Russell Parker joins Callon as it moves toward becoming a pure-play Permian Basin E&P following deals to acquire Delaware Basin assets and exit the Eagle Ford.
Goodnight Midstream Taps Adams as New CEO
2023-04-20 - Grant Adams takes over as CEO of Goodnight Midstream from position as general counsel.
ArcLight Appoints Former Entergy CEO Denault as Senior Adviser
2023-05-10 - ArcLight Capital Partners appointed former Entergy CEO Leo Denault as a senior adviser and member of the private equity firm’s power infrastructure board.