In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Meramec Wells Completed At Increased Density Pilot In Blaine County, Okla.
- ConocoPhillips Receives Drilling Permits From Five Delineation Tests At Willow Prospect
- Results From Offshore Norway Wildcat Announced By Equinor
- Two Upper Three Forks Discoveries Reported At Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Report For Tullow Oil Offshore Jamaica Prospect: 229 MMboe.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
The parties must now renegotiate a deal that would transfer Breitburn's Permian reserves to investors including Elliott and WL Ross through their participation in a $775 million rights offering.
Sustained lower oil prices may lead to Permian consolidation, the return of tough times to other shale plays and U.S. E&Ps helping rebalance global inventories.
A big crowd turned out for an afternoon honoring industry leaders representing all facets of the energy sector.