In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Meramec Wells Completed At Increased Density Pilot In Blaine County, Okla.
- ConocoPhillips Receives Drilling Permits From Five Delineation Tests At Willow Prospect
- Results From Offshore Norway Wildcat Announced By Equinor
- Two Upper Three Forks Discoveries Reported At Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Report For Tullow Oil Offshore Jamaica Prospect: 229 MMboe.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
U.S. exports and technological innovations, especially LNG and carbon capture utilization, can introduce energy security and lower emissions across the globe, energy secretary says.
Here is a sampling of some of the recent LNG technology projects and partnerships.
The gloomy forecast will falter if COVID-19 passes quickly and the global economy recovers its appetite for hydrocarbons.