In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- TEP Rocky Mountain Completes Three Rulison Field Producers in Garfield County, Colo.
- Mississippi Canyon Block 794 Discovery Hits 284 ft of Net Pay
- Four Extended-reach Niobrara Wells Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Pad
- Three Wolfbone Field-Bone Spring Wells Announced in Reeves County, Texas
- Multi-well Exploration Campaign Planned in South Africa Block 11B/12B
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A 3D inversion of ultradeep EM data provides a useful tool for identifying a change in resistivity all around the borehole.
The EIA said U.S. oil production curtailments were more extensive than estimated for its previous month's report, leading to the revision this month.
The Azeri state energy company SOCAR has been developing the Karabakh Field in a joint venture with Norway’s Equinor since May 2018.