In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Appraisal Test Spud To Test Shelf Margin Deltaic Horizons on Alaska’s North Slope
- Tethys Under Way Exploration Well in Onshore Oman Block 49
- New Arcadia Field Oil Discovery by Eni in Egypt’s Western Desert
- Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Shale Well Completed by Chesapeake Operating
- Eagleville Field Wells Flow from Eagle Ford, Commingled Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
New breed of “super independents” dominate the U.S. shale sector in wake of M&A worth more than $30 billion, analysts say.
New hires, promotions and appointments continue to fuel the industry's workforce.
Cenovus signed a 15-year power purchase agreement for the full output of a solar facility in southern Alberta, providing the offtake contract necessary for the construction of the project and ultimately helping Cenovus mitigate its scope 2 emissions.