In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Miocene Discovery In Mississippi Canyon Block 807 By Shell Oil
- Four Dimock Field-Marcellus Wells Announced By Cabot Oil & Gas
- GeoPark Announces New Oil Field Discovery In Llanos 34 Block In Colombia
- Devon Energy Completes One Wolfcamp, Two Bone Springs Producers From Pad In Lea County, N.M.
- Permits Issued To EOG For 36 Wildcats In Johnson County, Wyo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Devon Energy had been actively shopping the Permian Basin assets, and others in the Rockies, the past several months.
Second-half 2019 results show glimmer of hope for a promising 2020. This section profiles 43 major U.S. shale players operating in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Rockies, Midcontinent and Appalachia and covers their latest 2019 production results and 2020 forecasts.
Production from Occidental Petroleum's Permian Basin unit rose 57% to 250,000 boe/d in the fourth quarter, boosted by its investments in the basin.