In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Miocene Discovery In Mississippi Canyon Block 807 By Shell Oil
- Four Dimock Field-Marcellus Wells Announced By Cabot Oil & Gas
- GeoPark Announces New Oil Field Discovery In Llanos 34 Block In Colombia
- Devon Energy Completes One Wolfcamp, Two Bone Springs Producers From Pad In Lea County, N.M.
- Permits Issued To EOG For 36 Wildcats In Johnson County, Wyo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A study looks at the impact of DUCs and shut-in wells on future rates of oil and gas production.
The oil and gas industry is continually raising well integrity standards and moving closer to a ‘no compromise’ approach.
Leasing hot spots, improved drilling metrics and more reveal some silver lining in the cloud hanging over Midcontinent producers.