In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Upper Three Forks Well in Mountrail County, N.D.: 3.448 Mbbl of oil, 3.471 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- EQT Corp. Announces Results From Greene County, Pa., Well
- TAL Block Well In Pakistan Tested Flowing 1.844 Mbbl Of Oil, 18.25 MMcf OF Gas Per Day
- Two Woodford Wells In Grady County, Okla., By Gulfport Energy
- Cooper Energy Reports New Gas Field In Otway Basin
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Powder River Basin, which is also known for its plentiful coal supply, is still capturing the attention of U.S. shale players.
Attention remains on finding and maintaining operational efficiencies amid market challenges for U.S. shale producers.
Leasing hot spots, improved drilling metrics and more reveal some silver lining in the cloud hanging over Midcontinent producers.