In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Upper Three Forks Well in Mountrail County, N.D.: 3.448 Mbbl of oil, 3.471 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- EQT Corp. Announces Results From Greene County, Pa., Well
- TAL Block Well In Pakistan Tested Flowing 1.844 Mbbl Of Oil, 18.25 MMcf OF Gas Per Day
- Two Woodford Wells In Grady County, Okla., By Gulfport Energy
- Cooper Energy Reports New Gas Field In Otway Basin
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Up to 15 tankers globally have been classified as ‘floating storage.’
China trade dispute delayed FID from late 2018.
Second-wave and modular LNG enter the picture, as do big plants in British Columbia.