In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Upper Three Forks Well in Mountrail County, N.D.: 3.448 Mbbl of oil, 3.471 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- EQT Corp. Announces Results From Greene County, Pa., Well
- TAL Block Well In Pakistan Tested Flowing 1.844 Mbbl Of Oil, 18.25 MMcf OF Gas Per Day
- Two Woodford Wells In Grady County, Okla., By Gulfport Energy
- Cooper Energy Reports New Gas Field In Otway Basin
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Texas Railroad Commission, which has the authority to mandate production curbs in the state, will consider next week a proposal to require larger oil producers to cut output by 20% beginning May 1.
Marathon Oil will continue work to optimize its development plans in the Bakken and Eagle Ford Shale, but now plan to take “frac holidays” in both plays during the second quarter, CEO Lee Tillman says.
Replacement production dynamics signal hope.