In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Spraberry Field Producers Completed by Ovintiv
- Adams Consolidated Field-Utica Shale Completion: 1,366 bbl of Oil, 9.733 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Melbana Energy Planning Two Wells at Drillpad in Cuba’s Block 9
- Eagle Ford Shale Well Produces 2,624 bbl of Oil, 2.105 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Results Announced from Upper Miocene Completion in Garden Banks Block 280
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Denbury Resources and Penn Virginia mutually agreed to terminate their merger after the $1.7 billion cash-and-stock transaction faced difficult market conditions and shareholder opposition.
Schlumberger has spent billions of dollars to take over managing customers' oil fields, in some cases becoming an investor in the fields, while seeking to profit from increased oil production.