In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Spraberry Field Producers Completed by Ovintiv
- Adams Consolidated Field-Utica Shale Completion: 1,366 bbl of Oil, 9.733 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Melbana Energy Planning Two Wells at Drillpad in Cuba’s Block 9
- Eagle Ford Shale Well Produces 2,624 bbl of Oil, 2.105 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Results Announced from Upper Miocene Completion in Garden Banks Block 280
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-05-10 - Originally released in 2017 to interpret complex oil and gas contracts, ThoughtTrace has evolved its proprietary software to serve multiple industries including financial services, technology, health care, energy and law.
2022-04-12 - Offshore brownfield projects will be some of the most important energy engineering projects of the decade.
2022-04-05 - Liberty Oilfield Services and Tendeka's latest technologies and services help bring down the costs of drilling and completions.
2022-04-04 - Kayrros developed an alert system to notify operators of neighboring well frac activity, monitoring operations daily across tight oil and gas basins, to allow operators to protect their assets.
2022-04-04 - After its first installation 25 years ago, multilateral wells have seen technological advancements in the North Sea that lessen environmental impact and increase productivity.