In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Spraberry Field Producers Completed by Ovintiv
- Adams Consolidated Field-Utica Shale Completion: 1,366 bbl of Oil, 9.733 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Melbana Energy Planning Two Wells at Drillpad in Cuba’s Block 9
- Eagle Ford Shale Well Produces 2,624 bbl of Oil, 2.105 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Results Announced from Upper Miocene Completion in Garden Banks Block 280
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The largest week-over-week gains to the U.S. rig count occurred in the Gulf Coast and the Anadarko Basin. Meanwhile, the Permian had the largest loss at seven rigs.
Equinor has agreed to sell its stake in the Corrib gas field to partner Vermilion for a consideration of $434 million.
CNOOC Petroleum Europe Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of CNOOC Ltd., is the operator of Buzzard and holds 43.21% interest in the project.