In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Spraberry Field Producers Completed by Ovintiv
- Adams Consolidated Field-Utica Shale Completion: 1,366 bbl of Oil, 9.733 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Melbana Energy Planning Two Wells at Drillpad in Cuba’s Block 9
- Eagle Ford Shale Well Produces 2,624 bbl of Oil, 2.105 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Results Announced from Upper Miocene Completion in Garden Banks Block 280
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Cheniere Energy’s move to start providing greenhouse gas emissions data associated with each LNG cargo produced is a “critical first step for the industry” to improve its environmental performance, says CEO Jack Fusco.
The newly formed Alternative Energy Group within Energy Transfer will be led by Tom Mason and continue the Dallas-based pipeline operator’s focus on renewable energy projects that started in 2019 with a Permian Basin solar deal.
Archrock’s acquisition of Elite Compression Services also included a $30 million sale with Harvest Midstream plus the addition of Hilcorp Founder Jeffery Hildebrand to its board.