In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Woodford Wells In Grady County, Okla., By GulfPort Energy
- GEP Haynesville: Three Extended-lateral Haynesville Producers In Bossier Parish, La.
- Wolfcamp Well By EOG Tested Flowing 4.077 Mbbl of Oil, 7.957 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Richland County, Mont., Well Flows 1.465 Mbbl Of Oil, 989 Mcf Of Gas Per Day From Middle Bakken
- Oil Discovery In Offshore Stabroek Block Hits 108 ft Of High-Quality Oil
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A new stable water-based drilling fluid provides thermal stability to maintain rheology and fluid loss control in high-temperature wells.
The latest in rotary steerable systems, drillbits, expandable liners, LWD and unconventional logging tools is cutting costs and providing valuable downhole data to operators.
A new well surveillance system combines distributed fiber sensing with single-point electronic and optical gauge sensing.