In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Woodford Wells In Grady County, Okla., By GulfPort Energy
- GEP Haynesville: Three Extended-lateral Haynesville Producers In Bossier Parish, La.
- Wolfcamp Well By EOG Tested Flowing 4.077 Mbbl of Oil, 7.957 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Richland County, Mont., Well Flows 1.465 Mbbl Of Oil, 989 Mcf Of Gas Per Day From Middle Bakken
- Oil Discovery In Offshore Stabroek Block Hits 108 ft Of High-Quality Oil
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A high-volume Wolfcamp producer by EOG in Loving County, Texas, and results from a Utica Shale well test in Ohio top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
March 2020: Phantom Field-Wolfcamp Discovery By EOG: 8.318 Mbbl Of Oil, 14.702 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
Results from two exploratory tests in the Powder River Basin and the first horizontal completion reported in a Central Basin Platform field top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.