In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marathon Oil Announces Middle Bakken Well in Mountrail County, N.D.
- Three Mehoopany Field-Marcellus Shale Completions by Chesapeake Operating
- Mississippi Canyon Block 503 Discovery: 2,930 bbl of Oil, 8.64 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Utica Shale Producer Tested Flowing 37.793 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- EOG Resources Announces Results from Two More Eagle Ford-Mangrove Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Saudi Aramco’s profits plummeted last year, but it stuck to a promised $75 billion annual dividend, most of which goes to the Saudi government.
The new partnership expands Pickering Energy Partners’ current investment platform to include SailingStone’s energy transition, global natural resources and ESG investment experience and strategies.
It’s not the Keynes kind; it’s the Jack London kind. E&P executives are restless, according to a Dallas Fed survey, and they’re going mano y mano for market share. Will it manifest in consolidation? Where to next for the sellers? For some, it’s a new land rush: energy transition.