In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marathon Oil Announces Middle Bakken Well in Mountrail County, N.D.
- Three Mehoopany Field-Marcellus Shale Completions by Chesapeake Operating
- Mississippi Canyon Block 503 Discovery: 2,930 bbl of Oil, 8.64 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Utica Shale Producer Tested Flowing 37.793 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- EOG Resources Announces Results from Two More Eagle Ford-Mangrove Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The company is entering new phase of field trials for Shell’s novel RSS development.
A Delaware Basin program combined a high-performance drilling fluid system, RSS and drillbits to drill a 3.14-mile lateral.
The well production life cycle depends on effective and reliable technologies.