In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marathon Oil Announces Middle Bakken Well in Mountrail County, N.D.
- Three Mehoopany Field-Marcellus Shale Completions by Chesapeake Operating
- Mississippi Canyon Block 503 Discovery: 2,930 bbl of Oil, 8.64 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Utica Shale Producer Tested Flowing 37.793 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- EOG Resources Announces Results from Two More Eagle Ford-Mangrove Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The drop, according to Norway-headquartered Rystad Energy, could result in oil reserves running out within 15 years if large commercial discoveries are not made quickly.
OTC selected 14 technologies from 13 companies around the world for this year’s Spotlight on New Technology® Award, including Schlumberger, Halliburton, TechnipFMC and more.
The Liuhua 29-2 field is expected to reach peak production of about 41 million cubic feet of natural gas per day in 2021.