In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Touchstone Completes Exploratory Test In Ortoire Exploration Block, Trinidad
- Two Austin Chalk Producers Completed In Giddings Field
- Lewis Discovery By Southland Royalty Produces 4.299 MMcf of gas, 402 bbl Of Oil Per Day
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Wells
- Wolfcamp Discovery By EOG Flows 2.479 Mbbl Of Oil, 14.43 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.