In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Touchstone Completes Exploratory Test In Ortoire Exploration Block, Trinidad
- Two Austin Chalk Producers Completed In Giddings Field
- Lewis Discovery By Southland Royalty Produces 4.299 MMcf of gas, 402 bbl Of Oil Per Day
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Wells
- Wolfcamp Discovery By EOG Flows 2.479 Mbbl Of Oil, 14.43 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Technology for reusing flowback and produced water offers solutions for regions facing limited water sources and drought.
Huff-and-puff technology revives existing wells.
From recycle to disposal, new technology is needed to get the most out of one of Earth’s most precious resources.