In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Touchstone Completes Exploratory Test In Ortoire Exploration Block, Trinidad
- Two Austin Chalk Producers Completed In Giddings Field
- Lewis Discovery By Southland Royalty Produces 4.299 MMcf of gas, 402 bbl Of Oil Per Day
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Wells
- Wolfcamp Discovery By EOG Flows 2.479 Mbbl Of Oil, 14.43 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The acquisition of Jagged Peak will more than double Parsley Energy’s position in the Delaware Basin, where the companies expect to generate G&A savings of about $25 million within the first year.
Denbury Resources and Penn Virginia mutually agreed to terminate their merger after the $1.7 billion cash-and-stock transaction faced difficult market conditions and shareholder opposition.
Diversified Gas & Oil, known as DGO, expects to acquire over a hundred unconventional producing gas wells in the Appalachian Basin from a proposed transaction with HG Energy.