In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Well In Powder River Basin Produces 1.423 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.073 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Fort Berthold Indian Reservation Discovery by Marathon Oil Corp.: 8.448 Mbbl of oil, 7.083 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Sidetrack In Gabon’s Dussafu Marin Block Hits 33-m Oil Column
- EOG Completes Two High-volume Bobcat Draw Wells In Lea County, N.M.
- New Field Discovery Announced In Tioga County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Powder River Basin, which is also known for its plentiful coal supply, is still capturing the attention of U.S. shale players.
Which areas could follow Guyana, Mauritania/Senegal and Mozambique’s Rovuma Basin?
Attention remains on finding and maintaining operational efficiencies amid market challenges for U.S. shale producers.