In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Well In Powder River Basin Produces 1.423 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.073 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Fort Berthold Indian Reservation Discovery by Marathon Oil Corp.: 8.448 Mbbl of oil, 7.083 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Sidetrack In Gabon’s Dussafu Marin Block Hits 33-m Oil Column
- EOG Completes Two High-volume Bobcat Draw Wells In Lea County, N.M.
- New Field Discovery Announced In Tioga County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Wood has secured a new $42 million contract from international energy company Equinor on behalf of operator Gassco to provide EPCI services at the Kollsnes gas processing plant in Norway, the company said on Sept. 17.
Quorum Software (Quorum), the leader in digital transformation for the oil and gas industry, on Sept. 16 said that Brazos Midstream has selected its myQuorum TIPS gathering and processing solution to streamline data, simplify the settlement process and increase data accuracy.
Milestone Environmental Services LLC, the largest independent provider of oilfield waste disposal services in the U.S., said Sept. 15 that the New Mexico Oil Conservation Division (NMOCD) has approved the company’s permit for an oilfield waste slurry injection facility near Jal, in Lea County.