In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Well In Powder River Basin Produces 1.423 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.073 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Fort Berthold Indian Reservation Discovery by Marathon Oil Corp.: 8.448 Mbbl of oil, 7.083 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Sidetrack In Gabon’s Dussafu Marin Block Hits 33-m Oil Column
- EOG Completes Two High-volume Bobcat Draw Wells In Lea County, N.M.
- New Field Discovery Announced In Tioga County, Pa.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2023-12-04 - More and better data, coupled with ever-increasing computing power, have revolutionized seismic processing.
2023-12-04 - Utilizing ABB’s products and services, Rio Grande LNG Phase 1 is expected to produce 17.6 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) of LNG.
2023-11-30 - Deepwater development and installation technology has come a long way since its start.
2023-11-29 - Drilling specialists at Halliburton and Vital Energy see the implementation of AI and machine learning in the oilfield and as potentially transformative.
2023-11-29 - Greensea’s OPENSEA software provides the robot with Over the Horizon (OTH) operational capability for underwater hull maintenance.