In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chevron Producer in Mississippi Canyon Block 696: 7,744 bbl of Oil, 2.865 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Three Marcellus Completions Reported in Tyler County, W. Va.
- Wolfcamp Discovery in Texas’ Martin County Tested by Chevron
- Wattenberg Field Well Producing from Commingled Fort Hays, Codell and Carlile
- Utica Shale Well in Ohio’s Belmont County: 30.499 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Forge Oil & Gas retained Energy Advisors Group for the sale of the Greater Bonnie Glen Rex/Spirit River oil and shallow gas assets located in East-Central Alberta, Canada.
Merit Management Partners I retained EnergyNet for the sale of nonop Wyoming package located in Hot Springs County through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 23.