In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chevron Producer in Mississippi Canyon Block 696: 7,744 bbl of Oil, 2.865 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Three Marcellus Completions Reported in Tyler County, W. Va.
- Wolfcamp Discovery in Texas’ Martin County Tested by Chevron
- Wattenberg Field Well Producing from Commingled Fort Hays, Codell and Carlile
- Utica Shale Well in Ohio’s Belmont County: 30.499 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-05-18 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including EOG Resources operated Eagle Ford properties plus Kaiser-Francis operated well package in Divide County, North Dakota.
2022-05-11 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including the closing of PDC Energy’s $1.3 billion acquisition of private D-J Basin operator Great Western Petroleum plus the formation of a $1.1 billion renewable natural gas joint venture.
2022-05-04 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including HighPeak Energy’s acquisition of Hannathon Permian properties for about $373.4 million plus Chevron’s agreement to acquire a stake in Talos Energy’s proposed Texas carbon capture plant.
2022-05-11 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Gulf of Mexico package consisting of ORRI in 266 wells offshore Louisiana plus BlackBriar Royalty Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford properties.
2022-05-04 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Pin Oak Energy Partners operated Utica opportunity plus Vaquero Big Horn Basin operated properties in Wyoming.