In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Appraisal Test Results Announced By Energean Oil For Karish North Prospect
- Two Pinedale Field Wells Completed In Sublette County, Wyo.
- Barnett Discovery Tested Flowing 3.299 MMcf of Gas, 23 boc Per Day
- Three Haynesville Producers Announced In De Soto Parish, La.
- Upper Three Forks, Middle Bakken Producers Completed In Dunn County, N.D.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Russia came in as China's largest crude oil supplier in December, cementing the top spot for all of 2018 for a third year in a row ahead of rival Saudi Arabia, customs data showed on Jan. 25.
There was no immediate confirmation or comment from state oil firm NOC which operates with foreign partners the 315,000 barrels-per-day (bbl/d) field deep in Libya’s southern desert.
Egypt expects investments of at least $750 million to $800 million in the first stage of exploration in the 12 concessions, Petroleum Minister Tarek El Molla said during a press conference.