In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Appraisal Test Results Announced By Energean Oil For Karish North Prospect
- Two Pinedale Field Wells Completed In Sublette County, Wyo.
- Barnett Discovery Tested Flowing 3.299 MMcf of Gas, 23 boc Per Day
- Three Haynesville Producers Announced In De Soto Parish, La.
- Upper Three Forks, Middle Bakken Producers Completed In Dunn County, N.D.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Gas Producers’ Access to Capital Pinched as Banks Lower Price Deck
2023-05-03 - Haynes Boone’s new oil and gas price decks show banks projecting natural gas prices 36% lower than predicted in the fall — values that will affect reserve-based lending.
Study: Despite Lower Oil Prices, Shareholders Cashed in During Q4
2023-04-27 - A new government report illustrates tight cash flow for E&P companies, and predicted increased capex.
Lower Oil Prices Send Saudi Oil Giant Aramco's First Quarter Profit Down 19%
2023-05-09 - Aramco's first quarter profits were still higher than the fourth quarter.
Matador Resources Prioritizes Reducing Debt After $1.6B Acquisition
2023-04-27 - Matador expects a boost in production from its $1.6 billion Permian Basin acquisition and touts new “horseshoe” wells as first-quarter results came in above expectations
Liberty Plans to Move Crews from Gas to Oil Basins
2023-05-03 - Service company Liberty Energy reported a solid quarter, but weakness in the gas market will likely result in frac crews migrating to oil basins later in the year.