In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two McKenzie County, N.D., Completions by Bruin E&P Producing from Three Forks
- Three Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Wyoming County, Pa., Drillpad
- Scurry County, Texas, Venture Flows from Wolfcamp, Strawn
- South Timbalier Block 121 Venture Flows from Textularia L 1
- EOG Resources Announces Results from Eagleville Field-Eagle Ford Wells in Gonzales County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Regulators side with producers over midstream but voice concerns over waste.
The open season begins at noon on Oct. 1, 2019. Interested parties may review details after executing a confidentiality agreement obtained by contacting Matt Hester at email@example.com.
Since 1933, the name Heath and the process of leak detection have been synonymous with the natural gas industry, particularly pipelines.