In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chesapeake Reports Results From Two High-volume Marcellus Producers
- Haynesville Shale Completion Flows 50.2 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Middle Three Forks and Middle Bakken Discoveries Completed By Continental Resources
- Gas Discovery Producing From Pretty Hill In Otway Basin
- ConocoPhillips Files Notices Of Staking For Nine Delineation Tests At NPR-A In Alaska
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Energy Advisors Group was retained by SilverBow Resources to market certain Powder River Basin override interests in Wyoming's Campbell, Converse and Niobrara counties.
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Platform Energy retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Permian Basin leasehold in New Mexico's Eddy and Lea counties through sealed-bid offerings closing Feb. 26.