In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chesapeake Reports Results From Two High-volume Marcellus Producers
- Haynesville Shale Completion Flows 50.2 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Middle Three Forks and Middle Bakken Discoveries Completed By Continental Resources
- Gas Discovery Producing From Pretty Hill In Otway Basin
- ConocoPhillips Files Notices Of Staking For Nine Delineation Tests At NPR-A In Alaska
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The economic fallout of the outbreak combined with a price war between major oil producer nations Saudi Arabia and Russia has triggered a slump in crude oil prices that threatens the once booming U.S. drilling industry.
Leasing hot spots, improved drilling metrics and more reveal some silver lining in the cloud hanging over Midcontinent producers.
The more than 78 million-acre (31.6 million hectares) sale will include all available unleased areas in federal waters of the Gulf of Mexico.