In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chesapeake Reports Results From Two High-volume Marcellus Producers
- Haynesville Shale Completion Flows 50.2 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Middle Three Forks and Middle Bakken Discoveries Completed By Continental Resources
- Gas Discovery Producing From Pretty Hill In Otway Basin
- ConocoPhillips Files Notices Of Staking For Nine Delineation Tests At NPR-A In Alaska
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Devon Energy had been actively shopping the Permian Basin assets, and others in the Rockies, the past several months.
Second-half 2019 results show glimmer of hope for a promising 2020. This section profiles 43 major U.S. shale players operating in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Rockies, Midcontinent and Appalachia and covers their latest 2019 production results and 2020 forecasts.
Production from Occidental Petroleum's Permian Basin unit rose 57% to 250,000 boe/d in the fourth quarter, boosted by its investments in the basin.