In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Utica Shale Discovery Tested Flowing 6,497 bbl of Oil, 15.314 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Hughes County, Okla., Completions Flow from Commingled Woodford, Mayes
- Pliocene Discovery in Green Canyon Block 338 by Murphy Exploration & Production
- Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Shale Discovery Tested Flowing 50.467 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Two Eagle Ford Completions at Lonesome Dove Pad in Eagleville Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
BP Plc has acquired BHP Billiton Ltd.’s U.S. onshore holdings in the Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Permian for more than $10 billion.
Mezzanine financing usually remains a reliable standby when the broader capital markets are swinging shut.
With deal volume down, investors sidelined and volatility all about, getting deals across the finish line is getting harder and harder.