In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Utica Shale Discovery Tested Flowing 6,497 bbl of Oil, 15.314 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Hughes County, Okla., Completions Flow from Commingled Woodford, Mayes
- Pliocene Discovery in Green Canyon Block 338 by Murphy Exploration & Production
- Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Shale Discovery Tested Flowing 50.467 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Two Eagle Ford Completions at Lonesome Dove Pad in Eagleville Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Unlike most U.S. producers, Diversified, which this month changed its name from Diversified Gas & Oil, does not drill new wells, but buys mature gas fields and focuses on slowing their decline rates.
The divestiture primarily comprise natural gas-producing properties in the western Delaware Basin of the Permian and also include a small undeveloped acreage position, Callon Petroleum said.
Its latest pilot project includes a deal with electric and gas utility Xcel Energy to buy natural gas for its Colorado customers produced by Crestone Peak Resources and certified as “responsibly sourced” by Project Canary.