In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Utica Shale Discovery Tested Flowing 6,497 bbl of Oil, 15.314 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Hughes County, Okla., Completions Flow from Commingled Woodford, Mayes
- Pliocene Discovery in Green Canyon Block 338 by Murphy Exploration & Production
- Sullivan County, Pa., Marcellus Shale Discovery Tested Flowing 50.467 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Two Eagle Ford Completions at Lonesome Dove Pad in Eagleville Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Santos said the merger with Oil Search would better align stakeholdings in PNG’s biggest gas projects—PNG LNG and Papua LNG—that would further support investment and deliver new jobs.
Almost one-fifth of votes cast ahead of Woodside Petroleum’s annual meeting and 13% of votes of Santos were in favor of the resolution proposed by shareholder activist group pushing the company to get out of oil and gas.
BHP and Woodside Petroleum declined to comment on what both companies called “market speculation.”