In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Murphy Oil Hits Oil At Hoffe Park Prospect In Mississippi Canyon Block 122
- WPX Completes Two Bakken Wells On Fort Berthold Indian Reservation
- Chevron Gets Permits For Four Marcellus Shale Wildcats In Marshall County, W. Va.
- Atoka County, Okla., Exploratory Produces From Mississippian
- Wagina Sandstone Gas Discovery Results Announced By Strike Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Sparrows Group, the engineering and maintenance services specialist for the global energy and industrial sectors, has secured a new five-year contract with a major oil and gas operator on March 10 to deliver crane services for seven of its onshore and offshore assets in North America, accelerating the business’ growth trajectory in the U.S.
Select Energy Services helps ease pressure on market storage limitations for oil producers with modified above-ground storage tanks historically used for water storage.
Collaborations and JVs are indicative of innovative attitudes in the Permian Basin.