In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Murphy Oil Hits Oil At Hoffe Park Prospect In Mississippi Canyon Block 122
- WPX Completes Two Bakken Wells On Fort Berthold Indian Reservation
- Chevron Gets Permits For Four Marcellus Shale Wildcats In Marshall County, W. Va.
- Atoka County, Okla., Exploratory Produces From Mississippian
- Wagina Sandstone Gas Discovery Results Announced By Strike Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
While a carbon tax may drive certain desired behaviors during the energy transition, there is no one solution to the world’s emissions woes, oil industry executives say.
The Lundin Petroleum board also proposed to change the company's name to Lundin Energy AB, it said in a statement.
Edison, owned by France's EDF, said the deal to Norwegian oil and gas group Sval Energi valued Edison Norge AS at $300 million, including debt.