In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Murphy Oil Hits Oil At Hoffe Park Prospect In Mississippi Canyon Block 122
- WPX Completes Two Bakken Wells On Fort Berthold Indian Reservation
- Chevron Gets Permits For Four Marcellus Shale Wildcats In Marshall County, W. Va.
- Atoka County, Okla., Exploratory Produces From Mississippian
- Wagina Sandstone Gas Discovery Results Announced By Strike Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Lundin Petroleum board also proposed to change the company's name to Lundin Energy AB, it said in a statement.
Shares of Encana will be suspended from trading on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges on Jan. 27 at which time the company will begin trading as Ovintiv under the “OVV” symbol.
Under Don Santa’s nearly two decades of leadership, INGAA has accomplished multiple reauthorizations of the Pipeline Safety Act and also has shaped regulatory policy affecting interstate natural gas pipelines.