In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Murphy Oil Hits Oil At Hoffe Park Prospect In Mississippi Canyon Block 122
- WPX Completes Two Bakken Wells On Fort Berthold Indian Reservation
- Chevron Gets Permits For Four Marcellus Shale Wildcats In Marshall County, W. Va.
- Atoka County, Okla., Exploratory Produces From Mississippian
- Wagina Sandstone Gas Discovery Results Announced By Strike Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser says his company is looking to acquire natural gas assets in the U.S. and is willing to spend "billions of dollars" there as it aims to become a global gas player.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Vitruvian’s position in the Eagle Ford Shale plus a package of operated properties in Colorado’s Raton Basin.