In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Woodford Completion By Gulfport Initially Flows 19.964 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Williams County, N.D., Bakken Completion Tested Flowing 4.635 Mbbl Of Oil, 6.079 MMcf/d.
- Republic Of Congo Discovery Estimate: 1 Bcm Of Hydrocarbons
- Upper Meramec Discovery: 9.211 MMcf of Gas, 1.285 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
- Breitburn Receives Permits For Smackover Tests In Santa Rose County, Fla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
DSD Energy Partners retained Energy Advisors Group to market a non-producing acreage in the San Andres play in Yoakum County, Texas.
DSD Energy Partners engaged Energy Advisors Group Inc. to market prospective acreage located in Karnes and Webb counties, Texas, in the Eagle Ford Shale.
MAC 5 Operating retained Energy Advisors Group to assist in sourcing a development partner to participate in the conventional development in the Panhandle Field of Moore County, Texas.