In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Woodford Completion By Gulfport Initially Flows 19.964 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Williams County, N.D., Bakken Completion Tested Flowing 4.635 Mbbl Of Oil, 6.079 MMcf/d.
- Republic Of Congo Discovery Estimate: 1 Bcm Of Hydrocarbons
- Upper Meramec Discovery: 9.211 MMcf of Gas, 1.285 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
- Breitburn Receives Permits For Smackover Tests In Santa Rose County, Fla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
The Alta Mesa transaction represents the sixth acquisition by partnerships between Tom Ward-led Mach Resources and private equity firm Bayou City Energy Management.
Pioneer confirmed today the sale of its remaining Eagle Ford Shale assets to a Warburg Pincus-backed company, finalizing its status as a Permian Basin pure-play company.