In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Susquehanna County, Pa., Pad
- Middle Bakken Test Flows 3,120 bbl of Oil, 6.5278 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Two Middle Bakken, One Three Forks Producers Completed from Mountrail County, N.D., Pad
- Origin Energy Completes Test in Offshore Australia’s Otway Basin
- Howard County, Texas, Completions Flow from Spraberry/Dean, Wolfcamp
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Stephanie Reed, Parsley Energy’s VP of land who oversaw the execution of more than two dozen trades across the core of the Midland Basin.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Tiffany Polak, development director for the Permian Basin at Marathon Oil Corp.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Eileen Perillo, vice president of finance for unconventionals at Shell USA Co.