In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Exploration Well In Guyana Orinduik Block Encounters 55 m Of Net Oil Pay
- Haynesville Completion Tested Flowing 36.5 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Upper Montney Stepout Flows 19.9 MMcf Of Gas, 50 bbl Of Oil Per Day
- Marathon Announces Results From Two Meramec Wells In Blaine County, Okla.
- Two-section Horizontal Frontier Producer Completed By Northwoods Operating
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm also said she had been assured Mexico is committed to supporting clean energy and working out current disputes with projects within the rule of law.
Geopolitics continue to be supportive of oil prices for the week ahead as tensions between Russia and the U.S. and NATO allies remain elevated, Stratas Advisors said in its weekly price forecast.
Europe relies on Russia for around 35% of its gas and is also a major consumer of Russian oil coming both via pipelines and sea ports.