In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Exploration Well In Guyana Orinduik Block Encounters 55 m Of Net Oil Pay
- Haynesville Completion Tested Flowing 36.5 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Upper Montney Stepout Flows 19.9 MMcf Of Gas, 50 bbl Of Oil Per Day
- Marathon Announces Results From Two Meramec Wells In Blaine County, Okla.
- Two-section Horizontal Frontier Producer Completed By Northwoods Operating
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A high-volume Wolfcamp producer by EOG in Loving County, Texas, and results from a Utica Shale well test in Ohio top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Results from two exploratory tests in the Powder River Basin and the first horizontal completion reported in a Central Basin Platform field top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
March 2020: Phantom Field-Wolfcamp Discovery By EOG: 8.318 Mbbl Of Oil, 14.702 MMcf Of Gas Per Day