In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Exploration Well In Guyana Orinduik Block Encounters 55 m Of Net Oil Pay
- Haynesville Completion Tested Flowing 36.5 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Upper Montney Stepout Flows 19.9 MMcf Of Gas, 50 bbl Of Oil Per Day
- Marathon Announces Results From Two Meramec Wells In Blaine County, Okla.
- Two-section Horizontal Frontier Producer Completed By Northwoods Operating
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Lundin Petroleum board also proposed to change the company's name to Lundin Energy AB, it said in a statement.
The increase in oil and gas bankruptcies seems likely to continue, said Buddy Clark, partner at Haynes and Boone.
Shares of Encana will be suspended from trading on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges on Jan. 27 at which time the company will begin trading as Ovintiv under the “OVV” symbol.