In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Upper Miocene Well in Mississippi Canyon: 11,995 bbl of Oil, 10,000 cu ft of Gas per Day
- High-volume Hornbuckle Field-Niobrara Producer: 2,413 bbl of Oil, 4.375 MMcf/d.
- Two High-volume Marcellus Shale Discoveries Completed by Chesapeake
- Wolfcamp A Discovery by Chevron in Culberson County, Texas.
- Vintage Energy Announces Results from Cooper/Eromanga Basin Test
- Top 12 Recent Gulf of Mexico Discoveries
- Top 12 IP Wells in Niobrara Shale
- Top 12 IP Wells in the Marcellus Shale
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
New Gulf of Mexico discovery by LLOG in the Mississippi Canyon Block 503 plus several Appalachian Basin completions including three Marcellus Shale discoveries from Chesapeake Energy top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Weekly rig count in the U.S. up again. Meanwhile, oil prices reach highest level since February 2020.
Howard County, Texas, completion produces from Spraberry and Wolfcamp, a high-volume Permian Basin discovery by Oxy and four Marcellus wells completed at Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna County top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.