Learn more about Hart Energy Conferences
Get our latest conference schedules, updates and insights straight to your inbox.
In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world:
- Exxon Mobil: New Find in Stabroek Block Hits 243 ft of Net Pay
- Three Phantom Field-Upper Wolfcamp Completions in Reeves County, Texas
- Drilling Results Announced from Appraisal Test in Offshore Netherlands Block Q07 and Q10
- Matador Production Completes Two Phantom Field-Wolfcamp A Discoveries in Loving County, Texas
- Dussafu Marin Permit Test in Gabon Hits 13.5 m of Oil-bearing Reservoir
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2024-02-27 - TotalEnergies’ rollout is part of the company’s digital transformation and is intended to help employees solve problems more efficiently.
2024-02-20 - Dragos’ annual cybersecurity review reveals three new threat groups, and the company’s CEO urges focus on specific vulnerabilities.
2024-02-13 - The second in a two-part series, this report on subsea tiebacks looks at some of the projects around the world scheduled to come online in 2026 or later.
2024-02-13 - Using their AI underwater image filtering algorithm, the QYSEA AI Diver Tracking allows the FIFISH ROV to identify a diver's movements and conducts real-time automatic analysis.
2024-02-12 - Curtiss-Wright and Petrobras will combine capabilities to deploy a subsea canned motor boosting system at a Petrobras production field in the Campos Basin.