In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world:
- Exxon Mobil: New Find in Stabroek Block Hits 243 ft of Net Pay
- Three Phantom Field-Upper Wolfcamp Completions in Reeves County, Texas
- Drilling Results Announced from Appraisal Test in Offshore Netherlands Block Q07 and Q10
- Matador Production Completes Two Phantom Field-Wolfcamp A Discoveries in Loving County, Texas
- Dussafu Marin Permit Test in Gabon Hits 13.5 m of Oil-bearing Reservoir
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2023-01-26 - Energy technology companies, including Baker Hughes and SLB, are spreading technological know-how while forming or strengthening partnerships to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve energy efficiency.
2022-11-18 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news including more partnerships focused on hydrogen and a geothermal agreement by SLB.
2022-11-22 - The regulator said Baker Hughes and Altus have five working days to submit proposals to address its concerns, otherwise the watchdog will refer the deal to an in-depth Phase 2 probe.
2022-12-02 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news including development of a hydrogen-powered aircraft plus a world aviation first by Britain’s Rolls-Royce.
2022-12-01 - Exxon Mobil and Mitsubshi Heavy Industries announced the combination of carbon capture technologies.