In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Pine Haven Schedules 116 Exploratory Tests In Campbell County, Wyo.
- Seismic Study, Evaluation Report Indicates Prospectivity in Offshore Guyana’s Orinduik Block
- Offshore Norway Discovery By Aker in PL 869
- Oil Search Conducting Flow Test In North Slope Sidetrack
- Meramec Well Tested Flowing 10.6 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
On the East Coast, U.S. crude oil stockpiles fell to the lowest level since October 2014, the EIA said.
Country has moved to diversify its supply away from Russia.
South Korean company seeks to diversify away from costlier naphta as feedstock for ethylene.