In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Pine Haven Schedules 116 Exploratory Tests In Campbell County, Wyo.
- Seismic Study, Evaluation Report Indicates Prospectivity in Offshore Guyana’s Orinduik Block
- Offshore Norway Discovery By Aker in PL 869
- Oil Search Conducting Flow Test In North Slope Sidetrack
- Meramec Well Tested Flowing 10.6 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Second-half 2019 results show glimmer of hope for a promising 2020. This section profiles 43 major U.S. shale players operating in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Rockies, Midcontinent and Appalachia and covers their latest 2019 production results and 2020 forecasts.
The sale follows comments CEO Lorenzo Simonelli made recently about downsizing Baker Hughes’ oilfield services and equipment portfolio in preparation for the energy industry’s transition to a low-carbon future.
Range Resources CEO Jeff Ventura called the ethylene cracker being built by State-owned Thai oil and gas company PTT PCL along the Ohio River in Belmont County a “win-win-win” for the company, PTT and Northeast communities.