In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Pine Haven Schedules 116 Exploratory Tests In Campbell County, Wyo.
- Seismic Study, Evaluation Report Indicates Prospectivity in Offshore Guyana’s Orinduik Block
- Offshore Norway Discovery By Aker in PL 869
- Oil Search Conducting Flow Test In North Slope Sidetrack
- Meramec Well Tested Flowing 10.6 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Also, Hess' CEO says offshore Guyana trumps the Permian's Delaware Basin when it comes to development costs and financial returns.
Plains All American’s Cactus II pipeline became the first major energy project to be denied an exclusion to the tariff on imported steel.
Also this week, Phillips 66 to expand Texas NGL project. Meanwhile, Exxon Mobil and Plains pursue Permian pipeline JV and Pioneer sells Colorado assets.