In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Pine Haven Schedules 116 Exploratory Tests In Campbell County, Wyo.
- Seismic Study, Evaluation Report Indicates Prospectivity in Offshore Guyana’s Orinduik Block
- Offshore Norway Discovery By Aker in PL 869
- Oil Search Conducting Flow Test In North Slope Sidetrack
- Meramec Well Tested Flowing 10.6 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Overshadowed by behemoth unfracked Austin Chalk development in western Louisiana in the past, the formation’s far eastern horizon is being tested for fracked, horizontal development.
Eagle Ford operators east of the San Marcos Arch are getting analysts’ attention. One has seen its stock jump 117% this year. Another said of this side of the downturn, “Now is the fun time.” Here’s the outlook from these Eagle Ford pure players.
The Denver-based independent Sundance typifies the new Eagle Ford narrative where technically astute private equity-backed younger management teams are revitalizing the play.