In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Gas-producing Directional Wells Completed in Garfield County, Colo.
- Results from Two Hydrocarbon Discoveries in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Five Eagle Ford Completions by EOG Resources at McMullen County, Texas, Pad
- Six Directional Green River Basin Tests Permitted in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Calyx Energy Reports Results from Mississippian Wells in Okfuskee County, Okla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EOG Permian Wolfcamp wells, Chesapeake Powder River Basin completions plus a new prospect offshore Ireland top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Antero Marcellus tests, Marathon Oil Bakken/Three Forks completions plus an onshore Sumatra gas discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest activity highlights from around the world.