In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Gas-producing Directional Wells Completed in Garfield County, Colo.
- Results from Two Hydrocarbon Discoveries in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Five Eagle Ford Completions by EOG Resources at McMullen County, Texas, Pad
- Six Directional Green River Basin Tests Permitted in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Calyx Energy Reports Results from Mississippian Wells in Okfuskee County, Okla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Britain’s Tullow Oil will commit 90% of its investments in coming years on its producing offshore oil fields in West Africa and put exploration on the back burner to reduce debt.
E&Ps must allocate risk carefully when drafting contracts, with indemnities in particular demanding careful definition and enforcement.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Brandon Junker, co-founder, president and operations of Acacia Exploration Partners, a private E&P company with an acreage position across the STACK play in the Anadarko Basin.