In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Gas-producing Directional Wells Completed in Garfield County, Colo.
- Results from Two Hydrocarbon Discoveries in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Five Eagle Ford Completions by EOG Resources at McMullen County, Texas, Pad
- Six Directional Green River Basin Tests Permitted in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Calyx Energy Reports Results from Mississippian Wells in Okfuskee County, Okla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Data Gumbo, the trusted industrial blockchain network, said Sept. 9 that it has enabled real-time lease operating expenses (LOE) for oil and gas operators.
Technology for reusing flowback and produced water offers solutions for regions facing limited water sources and drought.
Oil operations need a cybersecurity solution that allows secure and granular data sharing among parties while maintaining strict access control.