In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Gas-producing Directional Wells Completed in Garfield County, Colo.
- Results from Two Hydrocarbon Discoveries in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Five Eagle Ford Completions by EOG Resources at McMullen County, Texas, Pad
- Six Directional Green River Basin Tests Permitted in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Calyx Energy Reports Results from Mississippian Wells in Okfuskee County, Okla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A Wolfcamp Shale discovery by Chevron, results from a PDC Energy Wattenberg Field venture in Colorado’s Weld County plus Antero Resources Marcellus completions in West Virginia top this week’s oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world.
According to Lynn Helms, North Dakota’s director of mineral resources, last year was a “pretty terrible year for the industry” and oil and gas producers in 2021 will be stressed from both ends—investor and market demands.
Wolfcamp Shale producers completed by Chevron and EOG Resources in the Permian Basin plus details on exploratory wells at LLOG Exploration’s Spruance prospect in the Gulf of Mexico top this week’s oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world.