In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Sand Completion By Chesapeake: 1.037 Mbbl Of Oil, 5.337 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Santos Announces Results From Moomba South Patchawarra Appraisal Program
- ConocoPhillips Drilling Delineation Test At Willow Development Project In Alaska
- Papua New Guinea Appraisal Well Confirms Extension Of Muruk Field
- BP Underway At Mad Dog Field Expansion Test
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
With oilfields shown to be vulnerable and foes unwilling to compromise, an escalation of the regional conflict is likely, says an analyst.
President Donald Trump will meet on Sept. 19 with a group of U.S. senators to discuss biofuels policy, according to a statement from Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy's office.
Stratas Advisors expects a 76 Bcf build in storage.