In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Sand Completion By Chesapeake: 1.037 Mbbl Of Oil, 5.337 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Santos Announces Results From Moomba South Patchawarra Appraisal Program
- ConocoPhillips Drilling Delineation Test At Willow Development Project In Alaska
- Papua New Guinea Appraisal Well Confirms Extension Of Muruk Field
- BP Underway At Mad Dog Field Expansion Test
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Spacing matters in the Stack play and early projects were spaced too tightly, Wade Hutchings, senior vice president of E&P at Devon Energy, told conference attendees at DUG Midcontinent. (Story updated at 4:35 p.m. CST Nov. 14)
This presentation delves into cyclic gas reinjection in the Eagle Ford, from pilot to full-field development.
Improvements in completion methodology are providing superior returns for this operator, among those that have figured out how to make the Haynesville work at sub-$2.50 futures.