In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Swan Lake Field-Haynesville Shale Wells Completed in Bossier Parish, La.
- Kris Energy Completes First of Five Planned Offshore Cambodia Wells
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Four Marcellus Wells at Susquehanna County Pa., Drillpad
- Two Uteland Butte Wells Completed by E&P Energy in Duchesne County, Utah
- Independent Prospective Resource Study Results Announced For Offshore Guyana
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Nord Stream 2 pipeline, which would help Moscow to bypass political foe Ukraine in transiting gas to European markets, doubles Russia’s annual gas export capacity.
The projected increase in oil and gas production follows recent reports by the EIA of a sharp decline in the DUC count in all major U.S. shale regions.
Pioneer Natural Resources on Sept. 15 adopted a net-zero ambition by 2050 for both Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions that the U.S. shale producer says builds on many key initiatives already underway.