In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Sand Discovery Initially Flows 1.667 Mbbl of Oil, 3.089 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Drilling Permits Granted For Four Ft. Payne Tests In White County, Ill.
- EOG Announces Results From Two Lea County, N.M, Bone Spring Discoveries
- Supplemental Exploration Plan Filed For Four New Tests At Buckskin Prospect
- Triple-lateral Horizontal Completion In Pearsall Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Republican commissioner says he will not seek reappointment after his term ends on June 30.
Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring filed a brief in the Atlantic Coast natural gas pipeline case at the U.S. Supreme Court opposing construction of the up to $7.8 billion project.
President describes environmental activists as ‘heirs of yesterday’s foolish fortune tellers.’