In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Sand Discovery Initially Flows 1.667 Mbbl of Oil, 3.089 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Drilling Permits Granted For Four Ft. Payne Tests In White County, Ill.
- EOG Announces Results From Two Lea County, N.M, Bone Spring Discoveries
- Supplemental Exploration Plan Filed For Four New Tests At Buckskin Prospect
- Triple-lateral Horizontal Completion In Pearsall Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
From zero 10 years ago, U.S. offshore wind projects set for $78 billion in capital investment this decade.
The divestiture includes the sale of its Appalachian Basin position, which Harvest Oil & Gas said in a statement will represent “substantially all of the assets of the company.”
Abhishek Kumar and Ryan Childs of Production Lending explain what lending to oil and gas operators in the ‘new normal’ looks like.