In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Sand Discovery Initially Flows 1.667 Mbbl of Oil, 3.089 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Drilling Permits Granted For Four Ft. Payne Tests In White County, Ill.
- EOG Announces Results From Two Lea County, N.M, Bone Spring Discoveries
- Supplemental Exploration Plan Filed For Four New Tests At Buckskin Prospect
- Triple-lateral Horizontal Completion In Pearsall Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
With oilfields shown to be vulnerable and foes unwilling to compromise, an escalation of the regional conflict is likely, says an analyst.
President Donald Trump will meet on Sept. 19 with a group of U.S. senators to discuss biofuels policy, according to a statement from Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy's office.
Stratas Advisors expects a 76 Bcf build in storage.