In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Sand Discovery Initially Flows 1.667 Mbbl of Oil, 3.089 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Drilling Permits Granted For Four Ft. Payne Tests In White County, Ill.
- EOG Announces Results From Two Lea County, N.M, Bone Spring Discoveries
- Supplemental Exploration Plan Filed For Four New Tests At Buckskin Prospect
- Triple-lateral Horizontal Completion In Pearsall Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
If their hunches that companies have been oversold, and are now trading at prices that imply a calamity that will not come then the energy sector could be one of the big winners in 2020 and in the years to come.
Halliburton Co. is laying off employees at its Bakersfield plant in California in its latest round of job cuts this year, as the U.S. oilfield services firm struggles with falling profits amid slowing oil and gas activity.
Harvest Oil & Gas Corp. said Dec. 5 that its board of directors has approved a share repurchase program under which Harvest is authorized to repurchase up to $5 million of its outstanding common stock.