In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Brazil Oil Discovery in Buzios Field
- Oxy USA Announces Results from Purple Sage Field-Wolfcamp Wells
- Offshore Gabon Appraisal Test Completed in Etame Marin Permit Area
- Trail Ridge Field Well in Colorado’s Garfield County Flows from Commingled Zones
- Three Wildcats Targeting Lower Decorah Scheduled in Menard County, Ill.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Industry veteran spent more than 20 years at GE and Baker Hughes.
Second annual awards recognize women in the LNG business.
Inpex operates the $45 billion Ichthys project in Darwin. Chevron’s operations in Australia have been hit this year by an outage at its giant Gorgon LNG plant.