In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EOG Resources: Two Bone Spring Discoveries in Lea County, N.M.
- Four Wolfcamp Discoveries Drilled at Reagan County, Texas, Drillpad
- Zephyr Energy Announces Results from Paradox Basin Testing in Grand County, Utah
- Marcellus Shale Well Tested Flowing 46.697 MMcf/d.
- Bradford County, Pa., Marcellus Well Flows 43.292 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Bad COVID numbers likely mean bad economic numbers, and the A&D market is clearly jittery over the Delta variant.
Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including the sale by Colgate Energy of the Permian Basin water assets it had recently acquired as part of its $508 million acquisition from Occidental Petroleum.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including EnerVest Utica Shale nonop and ORRI assets plus Sabine Oil & Gas operated East Texas properties and an Eagle Ford mineral position.