In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EOG Resources: Two Bone Spring Discoveries in Lea County, N.M.
- Four Wolfcamp Discoveries Drilled at Reagan County, Texas, Drillpad
- Zephyr Energy Announces Results from Paradox Basin Testing in Grand County, Utah
- Marcellus Shale Well Tested Flowing 46.697 MMcf/d.
- Bradford County, Pa., Marcellus Well Flows 43.292 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-11-30 - Shale royalty Bryan Sheffield and Dick Stoneburner shift their attention to Australia.
2022-10-03 - Brookfield’s capital commitment to carbon recylcer LanzaTech, which will be used to back projects meeting conditions agreed upon by the two companies, could ultimately rise to $1 billion.
2022-09-20 - Scale equals relevance and Ranger Oil, doing everything its larger peers do, wants to build its way in the Eagle Ford to higher trading multiples, CEO and President Darrin Henke told Hart Energy in this exclusive interview.
2022-09-25 - Proceeds from the new fund were used to purchase an existing portfolio of assets in the Marcellus, Woodford and Cotton Valley gas plays from affiliated Outfitter managed funds.
2022-09-25 - Silver Hill Energy Partner’s latest fundraising uniquely positions the Dallas-based firm to “make rapid decisions as attractive oil and gas assets become available for acquisition,” Founder, President and CEO Kyle D. Miller said.