In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New 3-D Marine Seismic Survey Planned In Offshore South Africa’s Block 11B/12B
- High-volume Upper Three Forks, Bakken Producers Completed at Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Gas, Condensate Discovery Reported in Timor Sea Permit AC/P54
- First Horizontal Well Completed In Richard King Field By Durango Resources
- Three Niobrara Producers Completed From Drillpad In Adams County, Colo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com