In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New 3-D Marine Seismic Survey Planned In Offshore South Africa’s Block 11B/12B
- High-volume Upper Three Forks, Bakken Producers Completed at Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Gas, Condensate Discovery Reported in Timor Sea Permit AC/P54
- First Horizontal Well Completed In Richard King Field By Durango Resources
- Three Niobrara Producers Completed From Drillpad In Adams County, Colo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
In order to operate in today’s volatile environment, international industrial software company Cognite is a digital transformation partner for O&G operators to become more efficient and sustainable.
CGG GeoSoftware has collaborated with Alibaba Cloud to successfully deploy its suite of proprietary geoscience software solutions on the Alibaba Cloud platform, the company said on July 1.
The company’s most recent quarterly review data showed a 22% increase in efficiency through several process and technological implementations, including SmartPAD.