In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New 3-D Marine Seismic Survey Planned In Offshore South Africa’s Block 11B/12B
- High-volume Upper Three Forks, Bakken Producers Completed at Drillpad In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Gas, Condensate Discovery Reported in Timor Sea Permit AC/P54
- First Horizontal Well Completed In Richard King Field By Durango Resources
- Three Niobrara Producers Completed From Drillpad In Adams County, Colo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Nominate military veterans who demonstrate leadership and make significant contributions to the energy industry through the roles they play fulfilling a company’s mission or advancing its long-term success.
Staatsolie would also consider listing some of its shares on the New York or London stock exchanges to help raise between $1 billion and $2 billion to develop its offshore drilling program, the company's CEO said.
Recent analysis from Rystad Energy shows the main driver of oil and gas employment is shifting from shale to offshore.