In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oxy USA Wolfcamp Well: 3.529 Mbbl Of Oil, 6.854 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Chesapeake Completes Two High-volume Haynesville Wells In DeSoto Parish, La.
- Black Oak Granted Drilling Permits For 117 Wells In Wyoming Portion Of Red Desert Basin
- Campbell Energy Announces Plans For 32-well Program In Posey County, Ind.
- Second Oil Discovery By Reabold Resources In Monterey County, Calif.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
2022-05-10 - Originally released in 2017 to interpret complex oil and gas contracts, ThoughtTrace has evolved its proprietary software to serve multiple industries including financial services, technology, health care, energy and law.
2022-04-12 - Offshore brownfield projects will be some of the most important energy engineering projects of the decade.
2022-04-05 - Liberty Oilfield Services and Tendeka's latest technologies and services help bring down the costs of drilling and completions.
2022-04-04 - Kayrros developed an alert system to notify operators of neighboring well frac activity, monitoring operations daily across tight oil and gas basins, to allow operators to protect their assets.
2022-04-04 - After its first installation 25 years ago, multilateral wells have seen technological advancements in the North Sea that lessen environmental impact and increase productivity.