In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oxy USA Wolfcamp Well: 3.529 Mbbl Of Oil, 6.854 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Chesapeake Completes Two High-volume Haynesville Wells In DeSoto Parish, La.
- Black Oak Granted Drilling Permits For 117 Wells In Wyoming Portion Of Red Desert Basin
- Campbell Energy Announces Plans For 32-well Program In Posey County, Ind.
- Second Oil Discovery By Reabold Resources In Monterey County, Calif.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Recent hires Dan Romito, Rachel Racz and Ismail Hammami bring a combined 30+ years of expertise to Pickering Energy Partners’ consulting, ESG and energy transition business.
Texas has a comparative advantage when it comes to implementing carbon capture technologies. Here is how the Lone Star State can establish itself as a leader in a low-carbon energy future.
As regulatory requirements and ESG reporting and transparency increase to address gas flaring, “clean fracs” could be one solution for upstream oil and gas companies towards an energy transition.