In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oxy USA Wolfcamp Well: 3.529 Mbbl Of Oil, 6.854 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Chesapeake Completes Two High-volume Haynesville Wells In DeSoto Parish, La.
- Black Oak Granted Drilling Permits For 117 Wells In Wyoming Portion Of Red Desert Basin
- Campbell Energy Announces Plans For 32-well Program In Posey County, Ind.
- Second Oil Discovery By Reabold Resources In Monterey County, Calif.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
By taking advantage of reduced inaccuracies and improved productivity thanks to AI, the oil and gas industry can enjoy faster data analysis and more informed business decisions.
The well production life cycle depends on effective and reliable technologies.
With increased drilling rig efficiency and longer laterals, the horizontal environment has changed the nature of the perforating business.