In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EAP Ohio Announces Results from Harrison County, Ohio, Completions
- Two Bone Spring Discoveries by Centennial Resource on Carlsbad Shelf of Permian Basin
- Three Wildcats Permitted in Nevada’s Newark Valley
- Repsol Announces Results from Two Offshore Mexico Prospects, Polok, Chinwol
- Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, Texas, by XTO Energy
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Ridge Runner Resources Operating retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Wolfcamp Shale opportunity in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering comprised of properties located in New Mexico’s Lea County.
Streamline Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet fo rate sale of a package of Midcontinent PDP and midstream assets in Oklahoma through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 22.
Parsley Energy retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of its Big Tex asset located within the Permian Basin in Pecos County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 15.