In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Sarawak Gas Discovery Encounters 600-m Gas Pay Zone
- Middle Bakken, Three Forks Wells Completed at McKenzie County, N.D., Drillpad
- Pearl River Mouth Basin Discovery Holds Approximately 3.14 Bboe.
- Santos Schedules Offshore Exploratory in Permit Area WA-1-P
- Deepwater Development Test Planned by Shell Oil in Mississippi Canyon Block 657
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Energy Transfer, which operates the 570,000 bbl/d pipeline out of the Bakken shale basin, has said Dakota Access is safe.
The initial project, which began in late May, supported a NGL customers’ highly efficient simultaneous fracturing, or simul-frac, completion activities in New Mexico’s Lea County within the northern Delaware Basin.
Agency has conducted more than 75 inspections of Kinder Morgan’s pipeline project since March.