In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Austin Chalk Wells Completed in Sugarkane Field
- Shell Oil Plans More Drilling at Blacktip Prospect
- Three Wolfcamp Wells Completed at Reeves County, Texas, Drillpad
- Four Ojo Chiso South Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Resource Report Indicates 2.4 Bbbl of Oil in Offshore Jamaica License Area
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
API has published a new edition for the measurement of LNG shipments aboard marine gas carriers, Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards (MPMS) Chapter 17.10.1/ISO 10976:2015, which includes updated requirements to enhance the reliability, accuracy and accountability of global LNG shipments.
Schlumberger’s net-zero carbon emissions ambition will also address its customer emissions, which account for 75% of the energy service company’s baseline greenhouse-gas footprint.
NextDecade also noted the management experience of newly appointed COO Ivan Van der Walt on multiple LNG projects over his nearly 30 years of experience in the global energy industry.